if you're like me, you love sweets....I mean who doesn't right? But if you're also like me, you don't want to undo your whole day with your snacks. So that's why I love this recipe for cookie dough yogurt because it looks and tastes like cookie dough, fills my sweets craving, and is still nutritious.
What you will need:
- 1 plain fat free Greek yogurt cup
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- sweetener of choice (I used my stevia drops, but when I use stevia packets I do 2 packets)
1. Start by putting the Greek yogurt into a small bowl
2. Add the peanut butter.
3. Add the vanilla and the sweetener and stir.
4. Add the chocolate chips.
5. Stir well until the peanut butter is smooth and mixed evenly throughout. The mixture will be an even light brown color.